Saturday, June 21, 2014

Hello and Welcome!

This is a journal of my journey of studying for NCCAOM's (National Certification Commission of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine) Biomedicine Exam. Though I am certified with this organization in Oriental Medicine, I am required to sit for and pass this exam for licensure for New Mexico's Doctor of Oriental Medicine practitioner status. I live in New Mexico and have the desire to practice Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine in this state.

Purpose:
1. I have decided to create this blog with the intention of documenting my studying and acquisition of knowledge needed for this exam.
2. Secondly, I also ask for your financial contributions, if you feel inspired to support this journey in that way. The exam, is $300. NCCAOM Exam Fees NCCAOM offers two variations of practice tests which are both $75 each. NCCAOM Online Practice Test There is another website which offers practice tests, TCMtests.com. A three month single module subscription costs $244.95. tcmtests.com subscription fees.

I invite you to witness this journey and offer your comments, questions, feedback, and financial donations for this process.

I also want to express my utmost gratitude for your support in this process.

Let the journey begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment